Skip to main content
- To assist ambitious 19-24 year-olds from low income backgrounds to build successful careers in the finance industry.
We will work with our members to:
- Identify their specific career goals.
- Increase their working knowledge of the industry.
- Provide practical information about their chosen sector and facilitate 1-1 time with senior professionals working in that area.
- Build soft skills required to gain employment.
Our desired outcomes are to:
- Ensure our members secure jobs that are suited to their career goals and have the scope for progression that matches their ambition.
- Continue to use our experience to help our members through the first stage of their careers.
- Create a network of members from less advantaged backgrounds that are like minded in their ability, drive and ambition.